WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

girl's just want to have fun.








Hello and welcome to my little world....it's been a very big 2 weeks here at fairy cake pond..our baby girl arrived home for a little holiday with her Joshy boy...as soon as they arrived miss Jessy opal asked could they have an engagement supper party..and we did have one ..it took me 4 days to get it all together..we had friends and family on both sides to ring..i think there was about 120 people.. i had to do a big drive around town for the fresh flowers.....but the night before the engagement supper ..we went to see the movie of sex in the city....i have to say - i loved it -the cloths..oh the cloths...and the raspberry vintage dress in her old flats wardrobe..my hand was so over my heart..we had it had our local cinema in Sorrento as a fund raiser for the local kinda garden..it was all red carpet and champagne and little sandwich's really Hollywood style..all the Lady's where dresses in there best and yummy perfume smells where every where ...Mr Australia took miss Jessy opal and my self to Melbourne town the day before..so i just happened to walk in to an Alannah Hill shop....And i saw one of her hats ..i ran after my Mr Australia saying Ive found the most divine hat ever..he just asked me how much and do i really need it...i said need it--oh yes i need it...it was such a big few days but so much fun..it was so nice to have our baby girl home...
singing and skipping love to you all and be happy and safe..I'm of to put on my raspberry lipstick.

12 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

hello darlings...could i just ask something.......please just leave me nice notes....thankyou.

Alison Gibbs said...

How wonderful to have Miss Jessy Opal and her Joshy home. Sounds like a fabulous party - so many people.
What fun at Sorrento - a gorgeoua theatre
Alison

Lori said...

it sounds like you had a wonderful time...your hat is beautiful...and you all look gorgeous!!! i'm so happy that you had a nice visit with your girl:)

Unknown said...

I have been following your blog for a long time. I love the way you choose to live your life. When I look at your blog I think about Alice in Wonderland and Where wild things are. I found it inspiring and wonderful.
I'm happy you got to spend time with your family and visit with your daughter. So much happiness there. Blessing, Marta.

Wendy said...

Looks like all had a grand time, Jo! You are all soooooo lovely :)

Firuzan said...

wowoow : ) what happy & exciting and fun times for all of you beautiful Jo. Miss Jessy looks lovely & gorgeous as always. of course you and all girls too. i wish happy life to her and Joshy.all of their dreams may come true. love and kisses darling friend.
firuzan

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Oh what fun!!:) I LOVE visiting your blog. It is such a happy place and what fun adventures you have. You are one talented lady. hugs, Amy xo

Carousel Dreams said...

You girls are gorgeous! What a busy time you have had...I can only imagine the magic you weaved for the engagement party!

PeregrineBlue said...

you are full of vim and vigour, funny, entertaining and a bon vivant. love you girl.

vivian said...

hi Jo, you look awesomely lovely as usual, and so does miss Jessy Opal! congrats to her on her engagement. How exciting for everyone. And you hat is just as divine as you say. mr australia is a good boy to let you buy it!
have a lovely!!
vivian

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

love the outfits,love the tattoo....mine is so boring~typical rose~lol and I love your blog header.

Thanks for stopiing by my blog :)....now I know you are out there. I have never stumbled across your blog.

I will be back~Sheri

Psychedelicsister said...

You ladies are adorable!