WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Sunday, October 10, 2010

at fairy cake pond..






Do you ever think about what you really like in your life...i do..but not the things that other people would think of...no no not me..i think of fresh flowers and the colors of the bathroom towels im going to put in the bathroom..of when the washing is finished so i can hang it out on the cloths line..or when im going to sit down for afternoon tea at 4.30, so i can sip jasmine tea out of a pretty little tea cup and read a house decorating book..now that im thinking about what i like ..i like playing house..oh and putting on my raspberry lipstick every 15 min...singing and skipping jo

2 comments:

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

The things that please me are simple things. Your world is a wonderful, magical place to be so thank you for sharing. I'm off to pour myself another cup of tea:)

Unknown said...

I was just meditating about the same things. I love my life now more than ever and I have realized the things that bring me joy got little to do with money or social status. I love taking time to read, I don't drink tea, I do coffee with milk or cream. Spending time with friends is what I like most...and meeting people like you thru blogging. I think life is what you make of it, with good and not so good moments but never dull. In this decade of my life I want to spend my time doing what I love most; creating, nesting and thinking good thoughts. Love your blog and have follow for a long time. Blessings, Marta.