WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Saturday, April 30, 2011

welcome to fairy cake pond..





id just love to welcome you to fairy cake pond.......theres a house here that we live in and in side that house is a fairys door....in side our house there are 3 divine naught boys and one sister living in Cairns Queensland....one husband My Mr Australia and then there's me...we have 2 dogs one barks and the other one smiles...we have a cat called mr Bella Donna and he's a boy cat...with a girls name...giggle...we eat cake and sip lemonade most afternoons at around 4.30....your most welcome......

2 comments:

susan said...

your posts always make me smile - everything looks so magical at fairy cake pond!

susan xo

Sandra Eterovic said...

Lovely to meet you -- I have very much enjoyed having a look around your gorgeous blog this morning!
All the best
Sandra