WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Monday, January 23, 2012

here i am in the most divine Florist shop...ever...

Last weekend i went on a road trip with some of the ya ya's... ( my best friends ) we had the best time ...on the road trip we stopped of at many little towns ..this divine Florist shop is called ( PRUNELLA )the girls where so sweet and we talked and smiled and talked...Prunella is at 68 Piper Street Kyneton 3444 Victoria Australia...

3 comments:

jen storer said...

How totally lovely. I sometimes dream of running away to the country and opening a little flower shop. it seems so romantic to me. jxx

two squirrels said...

So so love a beautiful florist, they are such a treat just to go into. Lovely
V

Connie said...

I just found your blog and I,m so glad I did. My motto is always stay young . . . my outer shell may have a few wrinkles and grey hairs, but inside I'm young and really for fun and adventure. I think we may be kindred spirits. I'm new to blogging, just started my blog in January and I'm having a ball. Learning as I go . . .your new follower, Connie. P.S. come visit my blog, you are very welcome, and the door is always open.