WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Friday, January 4, 2008

lilac fairy cakes- on saturday afternoon-



hello and welcome to my little world- its a place- well its our place- somewhere we all feel happy - a place where our children can just be them self's- we read bed time story's about 8.30 most night's-I'm a little bit saddened that our Jessy's not home any more - but that's OK- i see her most days - she's of making her own nest-Angus and i thought we would have an afternoon tea party- he's all dressed up in his op shop shirt that he brought for $ 1.00 - hes such a great little person- some young girls going to get a prince- while we where here playing house and getting the tea party things ready- you know the bottle of lemonade and the tea cup's- i could hear the twin Dolly's telling the koala's of- they where trying to steal the lilac fairy cakes-i came back to the dinning table and said - we wont have any of that- thank you- we will share-well in the end the koala's sat down very nicely, and they both had the best manners-every ones belly's are full- so that's very nice to know- well for 20 min any way-young boys belly's are never full-last night Mr Australia took us for a little drive - to surprise me- well he did that- he brought me an old - new jeep- its like barbies jeep-it so much fun and so nice to drive- i have a photo of it on my flickr- well its very hot over here in Victoria - Australia being Saturday - its got up to 36 in temp-I'm up for a white icy pole- would you like 1- have a great Saturday night-la la la love Jo Anderson- p.s thanks for all your notes to me - i love them-

9 comments:

pinkroses said...

Mmmm...the lilac fairy cakes look delicious, and dear Angus is a cutie! I do so love the new dresser and all the vintage china and treasures you have displayed in it...divine! Stay cool in the summer heat dear one...xo suzanne

Lola Enchanted said...

Wow, I'm soooo happy for you! You got your jeep!!! So, come on over and pick me up (avalon too)!!!!! And we'll go shopping and eat your deliciously beautiful fairy cakes! Stay cool!!!!~

Rosemary said...

Sounds like so much fun Jo. I would love to have a tea party with you sometime.
Congrats on your new/old jeep.
Yay!!
Have fun,
Rosemary

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

Happy New Year Jo! Fairy kisses to you and your family!

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Hi Jo,
Those fairy cakes look wonderful. How lovely to have a jeep as a surprise.
Take care,
Sandi x

avalon8theroses said...

Lola move over darling I am getting in that barbie car...wheeee off we go

Lori Bartel {aka.. blossom} said...

ohoohhh, lilac fairy cakes, yum! sounds like you've had quite a wonderful and most magical day....
i could use some summer heat over here, please send some my way :)

Wendy said...

Hi Jo- Cool...a jeep! I had one a long time ago and it was a blast to drive. :) I miss it.

Yummy...please pass me one of those lilac fairy cakes!

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the lilac cakes.
Sounds like you and Angus are having fun.
Alison.