WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Tuesday, March 4, 2008




today is just the most beautiful day-i got up to bird song-then got pushed out of bed as mothers do -to start the day of with making breakfast for the young boys and my Mr Australia-it's like this, any 1 for more toast- and who's up for making the Milo's, and then we made school and work lunch's-then they all went of with Mr Australia in the work truck- bye darlings - see you tonight-now it make your beds and sweep your floors- which i love as i can put my music on and just sing -so loud its fantastic-i put on Norah Jones ( feels like home ) very nice -yes quit nice ,remember i live down a dirt road and have 4 house's in our street -so if you hear a car or truck ,its like whats that noise,as the only noise is my chock's sing as well-mmm- say no more-out side the day is divine - Ive put 2 loads of washing on the cloths line and went around to look at our tomatoe plants - and its like wow - there's some as big as my palm -and they smell so beautiful-im thinking jessy opal might be here for tea tonight so thats great- i love when our familys around-oh the phone's ringing- well that was so nice thats 1 of my dear friends -she's the 1 who showed me how to whip cream-when i was 18 years old- anyway i have lots of storys- its time for glass's of lemonade and cake- come and join me- have a great day- singing and skipping love jo.

8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Mmmm how inviting the glasses of lemonade look.
Today is certainly a beautiful day.
Alison

Lori said...

hi Jo:) your day sounds lovely!!! mine was all freezing rain...your display of bags is so stunning!!!

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Hi Jo, what a lovely post about your day. I too have had a lovely one, coffee with a dear friend at a nearby cafe and just pottering around the house ~ bliss
Alicia ~ time worn style

Rosemary said...

Sounds like a great day Jo!!
Rosemary

Lola Enchanted said...

Oh, will you be my mom!!~hahaha!
Garden tomatoes sound just divine!!! I can imagine them drizzled in olive oil with cheese! Yum!~

Donna O'Brien said...

Sounds like just a fine Jo day!!
D.

beth said...

Hi Jo,

Thanks for dropping by my blog - yours looks great :)

Beth

Carole said...

hi Jo. I have not visited for a while but I have to say I so enjoy your blog when i do visit. You make everything sound so delicious and you can certainly tell that you are loving your life! You always make me feel so good, although I feel good most of the time but you are just a little "iceing on the cake". We enjoy different things, but we one thing is for sure, we find great happiness in the things we love. You are such a delight! Carole-love hanging my laundry on the clothes line too!